Need a place to hang your Yoga Swing but nowhere to hang it from? This stand is perfect. Great indoor or outdoors, at home, traveling, or for a gym. Standing at just 7’ 11” it fits in almost any apartment or home. It’s unique patented rocket-like design are a result of years of developing a device to fit under a standard 8” ceiling while maintaining functionality and portability.
Use for aerial yoga, simple inversion, back and neck pain, or as a home gym. Hang a yoga swing, hanging chair, toning bands, or a punching bag from your stand. Inversion therapy is ideal for back and neck pain through spinal decompression. The integrated handlebars and o-rings allow you greater control and versatility.
- Patented Design – developed and patented by Anthony Cardenas, a physical therapist, and neck and back care specialist, the stand is designed to maximize the functionality of any yoga swing without compromising safety or portability.
- Use Indoors – because the stand is just 7’ 11” it fits in almost any apartment or home.
- 360° spin – a builtin swivel allows easy 360-degree spins.
- Colors – stands are available in silver or black.
Easy Set Up – one person can assemble or disassemble the stand in just 10 minutes.
- Handlebars – Contains three snap-in handlebars with hand grips for extra stretching and crunch maneuvers.
- Durable – made out of industry standard 1.5″ round aluminum alloy tubing.
- O-rings – Nine o-rings built into the vertical poles at different heights provide alternative attachment points to attach multiple accessories.
- Electronic Instructions – After purchase, we will email you setup instructions and information about the swing.
- Height – Stands are 7’11” (95inches). Note: your ceiling MUST be at least 1″ taller than your stand’s height for assembly.
- Diameter – the circular base is 7′ 6″ across.
- Stand Pieces – Contains 22 total. Interlocking snap-lock segments for easy assembly/disassembly, travel and storage.
- Vertical Poles – 9 vertical poles.
- Base Poles – 6 circular base poles.
- Connector Tee – Contains 3 that connect the base poles to the vertical poles.
- Handlebars – Contains 3 handlebars with soft hand grips which snap onto vertical poles.
- Triplex – Contains one tripod top piece that connects into the vertical poles.
- Weight – the Omni Stand weighs 50 lb.
- Weight Limit – the Omni Stand has been stress tested to hold very heavy loads, but for personal safety reasons, we only recommend it for individuals up to 300 lb.
- No worries, we’ll replace the swing if there are any mechanical problems. A one-year parts warranty covers all parts, plus, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee. Learn more.
Watch our Sample Videos:
- 101 Moves using Omni Gym’s Omni Stand
- How to Setup the Omni Stand in under 10 minutes